Bacon. Need I say more? Combine that with an all-time kid favorite, cheeseburger, and you’ve got yourself a winning recipe! This is a quick recipe to throw together during the busy weeknight. And it throws a little twist to the normal cheeseburger by using tortillas instead.
Beware though, this one can get a little messy for the little ones! My kids haven’t quite mastered the art of keeping the tortilla wrapped up, but I think they love when it all falls apart and makes a big mess.
Enjoy making your own cheeseburger tortilla mess!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup chopped bacon bits ( I save time by microwaving my bacon, or you can just use bacon bits)
- Shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef, drain excess fat.
- In a small bowl mix together ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Add to ground beef.
- Combine pickles and bacon pieces to the ground beef mixture. Stir.
- Serve on tortilla with cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc.
Let me know if you liked this recipe! What did your kids think?