If you ask your kids what they want for dinner they are probably going to say PIZZA! But take out is expensive and making pizza from scratch is fun, but time consuming.
So this easy pizza biscuit recipe is a nice option to use when you need a quick lunch or dinner. And you can even sneak in some veggies that the kids may not notice! Win-win!
This recipe is also a great one to have the kids help with. They like to smoosh the biscuits and spread the sauce. And then they can get creative with putting their toppings on.
All of that and dinner is ready to roll in about 20 minutes! Doesn’t get any better than that!
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. What the hell does that mean? It means that if you click one of the product links below and purchase something, I am eligible for compensation. Carry on.
If you are needing to freshen up your stash of cookie sheets then give this Nordic Ware Aluminum one a try.
More recipe details below as well as a video review of the recipe! Enjoy!
- 1 Can of biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce (or if you have extra pasta sauce that works too!)
- 1 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Any other toppings you want!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet non-stick spray.
- Take out biscuits and place on cookie sheet
- Flatten each biscuit out
- Spread some sauce on each then top with toppings and cheese
- Bake for 7-10 minutes