Here’s another quick dinner recipe for all you busy moms out there. These sliders are so easy to prepare and then you just pop them in the oven for a few minutes and out comes some delicious and melty sandwiches!
This is one of my husband’s favorite recipes and when he sees them come out of the oven he comes running! There’s not much to them but they are certainly a winner in my house!
You can get creative with the different types of deli meat you use and the cheese you throw in so there’s a lot of variations with this recipe. The kids will love it and you will love that it doesn’t take an hour to make dinner!
- 1 tbsp dried minced onions
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- a splash or two of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 C butter, melted
- 1 dozen dinner rolls (I like to use Kings Hawaiin, they also come in sub size, pre-sliced!}
- Ham (I like using fresh sliced Black Forest ham from the deli)
- Sliced cheese (I like to use swiss, provolone, or even mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small mixing bowl mix onion, mustard, Worcestershire, and melted butter.
- Leaving the dinner rolls intact, slice them open so that you have one solid top and bottom. Place the bottom half on a baking sheet. Spread rolls (top and bottom) with mayo. Line the bottom half of the rolls with ham and cheese. Return the top part of the rolls and brush the butter mixture evenly over top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes or till warmed through. Separate with a sharp knife and serve.
For more great recipes follow me on Pinterest!